Wherein we bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we consider newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- RESILIENCE: sequestered staffer scavenges at think thanks for free food and booze, everyone jumps on the story
- no one is safe: Sequester hits the Smithsonian too (via HuffPo)
- DC resident recounts the Boston Marathon experience (Via DCist)
- Food + Style = nothing not to like. Refinery 29 catches up with 5 very stylish DC restaurant stars:
- speaking of Style-in the department of shameless self promotion, check out our lovely Style Licks editor Kate Greene (below, plus a lot of other BYT friends) in the Washingtonian Style Blogger photo shoot this month:
- DC Tech Growth comes with Blog Growth – and Borderstan IS ON IT.
- How ConnerSmith Gallery is Turning Washington, D.C. Into Capital of Contemporary Art. (via Forbes, via Frozen Topics)
- Jay Z raps an OPEN LETTER in response to his Cuban Vacation controversy
till next time! feel free to send us tips etc at [email protected]