Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Nationals lose big on opening day. APRIL FOOLS. (via Washington Post)
- The House strip club closing, Spike Mendehlson’s Champagne Room set to open in its place (presumably to hire fully clothed wait staff). (via New Columbia Heights)
- Video of Springfield groper released. Is it you? (via ABC7)
- April Fools day ends horribly for this Virginia Waffle House employee. My hunch? She’s going for the long con, and she’s got us right where she wants us. (via Huffington Post)
- The first round of slayings in Rock Creek Park. Bambi + extended family among the casualties listed. Where do you stand – extermination or sterilization? (via DCist)