WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Compass Coffee is now selling “Make Americanos Great Again” t-shirts because they understand the value of a well timed pun. (via Washington Post)
- Someone put a sign on ANC Commissioner Chris Miller’s door saying he supports baby killing. Now, the real questions is, can I have one for my door too? (via City Paper)
- There were 0 homicides in D.C. during the first two days of 2016. What a nice way to start the new year. (via Washington Post)
- Some of our favorite local bands chatted with DCist about their favorite moments of 2015. (via DCist)
- So many food writers said they would like for D.C.’s food scene to move away from steakhouses in 2016, and their wish just might come true. According to NPR, vegetables are going to be all the rage this year. (via NPR)
- The owners of The Pig are opening a restaurant in Shaw called The Bird. What a surprise! (via Borderstan)
- American University does not care about your hoverboard. (via DCist)