WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Why the hell are so many houses in D.C. painted gray? (via City Paper)
- There are cherry blossoms blooming on the National Mall. It’s the least global warming could do. (via DCist)
- The Glenmont station was closed last night because Metro is slowly, but surely, falling a part at the scenes. (via Washington Post)
- Borderstan readers really like Soulcycle, Chick-fil-a, and free puppies. (via Borderstan)
- Craigslist is the best.
- You only have a few days to hang out in the Freer before it closes FOREVER (…or for a couple of weeks). (via DCist)
- Our food scene has okay grades, but it definitely would not make it into Harvard. (via Zagat)