WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- If you’re a rich person who owns a house in D.C. here’s some sweet information about the 2015 housing market that we don’t fully understand. BUY! SELL! FLIP! (WaPo)
- Kush Gods launched a mobile app! It’s always 4:20 on your cell phones. (DCist)
- Hey D.C., say good bye to styrofoam food and drink containers. I know you spent a lot of time together but like all volatile relationships, it burned out fast and hard. (CityPaper)
- There is a meditation room on Capitol Hill for their employees. THAT’S WHERE YOUR TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING. Hippies. (WAMU)
- Sunday’s post holiday traffic was the WORST it’s ever been which further proves what we already know: You can’t go home again. (WJLA)