WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Leonardo DiCaprio and the Stranger Thing’s kids are going to be a part of SXSL. (via DCist)
- The Washington Monument is closing forever / as long as the elevator is broken (which could be forever). (via DCist)
- People are buying houses in Trinidad like it’s nobody’s business. (via Post)
- A Shake Shack is coming to Logan Circle. Mmmm shroomburgers… (via POPville)
- Hot damn Metro is broken as hell. (via Post)
- City Paper explores why critics ignore D.C.’s thriving beer scene. (via City Paper)
- D.C.’s newest second hand shop focuses on vintage restaurant knick knacks. (via Washingtonian)