WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Standing in line all day to see Star Wars is just as fun as you imagine it would be. (via City Paper)
- Trap Karaoke is taking the world by storm, which makes total sense. Who wouldn’t want to pretend to be Fetty Wap for a couple of minutes? (via City Paper)
- Metro is considering offering a monthly rail pass. The future truly is here. (via WAMU)
- It was a good year for stuffing your face in D.C. (via DCist)
- Miller Lite is going to pay for you to take the Metro home on New Years Eve. This is probably the only time in your life you’ll be thankful for Miller Lite. (via The Hill)
- It’s been a rough year for the Corcoran. (via Hyperallergic)
- The Starbucks in Adams Morgan is going to start serving booze soon and that means finally have a good reason to go to Starbucks. (via Borderstan)