WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Priests very own Katie Alice Greer wrote a useful guide called “Practical Advice for New Musicians” and while it does have some very music specific advice, a lot of the advice is useful regardless of your creative outlet.
- Millennials are getting the hell out of D.C. In 2016, more millennials moved out of D.C. than moved into D.C.
- A racist Snapchat from a GW University student has gone viral. You’d like to think that college kids would have the basic human empathy to not do this kind of shit, and yet!
- Maryland is looking to decriminalize adultery. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize we were living in the 1600s. My bad.
- One of our favorite bars in D.C., the always wonderful Barmini has a new menu based on childhood flavors and memories. You know, the kind of cocktails a 10-year-old could really get into.
- A local dog is going to be a part of Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl and I know I already mentioned this in DC News once, but this is the kind of evergreen shit I could read about everyday for the rest of my life.
- And speaking of the Super Bowl, all those hard to get in restaurants are accepting reservations and this is the perfect time to snag them.
- There were some sick Space Station projections in Adams Morgan last night.
- Here’s your daily “Metro is a fuck up” article.