WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- QUARRY HOUSE IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS! (almost)
- Local rapper Dirty Knucklez is doing the lord’s work.
- Just like clockwork, at least once a season I’m embarrassed by my alma mater.
- Here’s a fun reminder that having Amazon in D.C. will probably make our unaffordable city even more unaffordable!
- A wild bobcat was stuck in a car’s grille for 50 miles (!!!) but it’s okay. He’s fine now.
- In other cat news, the National Guard had to airlift cats from Tangier Island in the Chesapeake bay. That was definitely the best day of some pilot’s life. Imagining an airplane filled with cats brings me so much joy.
- In not at all fun news, everyone is garbage!
- Buzz Bakeshop passed around free cupcakes during the Women’s March and managed to collect $3,000 in tips. They’ll be donating the money to She Should Run. Hopefully this kind and sweet news makes you feel a little better after reading about the above news.
- Britney Spears is coming to MGM. I bet she puts on one hell of a show.