WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Happy MLK Day! WTOP has an informative round up of the services that are open / closed today.
- A red line train derailed outside of Farragut North this morning forcing passengers to walk through the tunnels with glow sticks. Hopefully you didn’t have to go to work.
- The Wharf has changed drastically over the last few months, but the proprietors and customers of Salt Water Seafood and Captain White’s Seafood, aren’t very pleased.
- And speaking of The Wharf, Falafel Inc. is bringing their $3 sandwiches and $4 bowls to the new neighborhood, which means you’ll have somewhere to eat after you blow all your money on Anthem tickets.
- Chelsea Manning is running for Maryland’s U.S. Senate! Just in case you didn’t know!
- Here are some photos from D.C.’s Tattoo Expo. The one that took place in Virginia.
- There might be snow tomorrow! You better run and buy every roll of toilet paper in sight.