WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- D.C. has a higher percentage of heavy drinkers than any state in the U.S. (via WTOP)
- D.C.’s first Wawa has an opening date. (via Popville)
- Three Five Guys restaurants haven’t been paying their taxes. (via NBC4)
- Gay neighborhoods are disappearing, and it’s changing LGBTQ+ culture in D.C. (via WAMU)
- Washingtonian is covering the Inauguration Day 2017 protests and what determines journalism is up for debate.