WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Expect to see more frozen pizzas in your favorite bars. (via City Paper)
- And speaking of bars, here are some outdoor spots to check out even when it’s freezing. (via Washingtonian)
- WAMU takes you through the history of D.C.’s upcoming WWI Memorial.
- The D.C. Government shut down a baby goat yoga class at DC Brau. Didn’t they also create emergency legislation to get dogs back on bar patios? What is happening here? (via Washingtonian)
- And speaking of booze, Eater takes a deeper look at the color changing cocktails being served up at Artechouse.
- The owner of Cafe Milano reveals his restaurant secrets (kind of). (via WTOP)
- The Mall is kind of sort of becoming a mini Burning Man this weekend. So either get down their ASAP or stay far away, depending on what you’re into. (via WJLA)