WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Are you excited for FotoWeek? Washingtonian wants you to be excited for FotoWeek.
- Maryland drivers and Virginia drivers are both bad guys calm down. Just calm down. (via WAMU)
- NoMa’s first park is under construction and the neighborhood needs your help to pick a name!
- The Hay-Adams was named the best hotel in D.C. and the 5th best hotel in American by Condé Nast Traveler.
- Throw your diet in the garbage and dig into these sweet sweet carbs. (via Post)
- Speaking of carbs, DC Refined has your list of the best Italian restaurants in D.C.
- And speaking of good food, the Super Pollo in Dupont is almost open! Get hyped. (via POPville)
- And and, it looks like the opening of the Busboys & Poets in Anacostia has been delayed. (via UrbanTurf)
- Get ready for that amazing freezing D.C. weather. Bye Fall! It was nice knowing you for two weeks! (via Post)