WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- This spooky scary Halloween Metro map is the best thing I’ve seen all day.
- In real life horror, the D.C. man who murdered his two roommates has been sentenced to 60 years in prison. (via WTOP)
- Weed activists were passing out dime bags of weed grown and harvested in D.C. outside of the Department of Housing and Urban Development today. A happy Halloween indeed. (via DCist)
- We lost the bid to host the Gay Games to Hong Kong. (via WBJ)
- In good news, the Damaged City lineup is here!
- And hand rolls are coming to 14th Street. Delicious hand rolls. (via Washingtonian)
- José Andrés has served 2.2 million meals in Puerto Rico, more than any nonprofit or government agency. Hell yeah. (via DCist)
- They’re doing rat blitzes in Petworth. Now that’s scary. (via Petworth News)