WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- After nine years in D.C., 1905 will close down next month. (via POPville)
- Metro’s budget includes no fare hikes or service cuts through 2019. Now that’s what I’m talking about. (via Post)
- They’re also trying to solve station crowding with signage. I don’t know where all of this positive Metro news is coming from but I’m into it. (via WAMU)
- DCMD takes you through the history of the Ambassador Theatre. You can read our take on its history here.
- D.C.’s witches gather for a potion lesson, and to bind Donald Trump. (via City Paper)
- The District dives headfirst into the matcha craze. (via Washingtonian)
- And Sietsema ways in on Kith and Kin. (via Post)
- Rents are falling. Kind of. (via Post)
- Your spooky required reading for the day feels straight out of the Blair Witch Project.