WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Don’t worry dog lovers, you’ll (probably) be able to go back to your regularly scheduled program of drinking with your pup on a patio very soon. (via DCist)
- Also, it turns out hanging out at bars is probably good for dogs. (via City Paper)
- Look, I don’t know anything about hurricanes, but if we survived Sandy we can survive Jose, right? I’m just saying, this doom and gloom imagery is a little over the top.
- The zoo has some new dama gazelle calves and they look so cute and spindly.
Two more critically endangered dama gazelles were born 9/16 & 9/18. That brings our total to 3 calves! They’ll make their debut in late Oct. pic.twitter.com/AdoZ7bzoPy
— National Zoo (@NationalZoo) September 21, 2017
- D.C.’s maurijuana industry needs desperately needs more diversity. (via Post)
- We’ll take any excuse to eat crabs. (via Washingtonian)
- A third new bikeshare company is coming to our bike crazed city, but this one is all electric, baby. (via WTOP)
- It’s still hard as hell to get into the African American Museum. (via Post)
- Here’s a fun reminder to not be cruel to others!