WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- This is the weirdest story you’re going to read today.
- David Burke, the man behind BLT Prime, dishes about what Trump likes to eat for dinner and more. (via Eater)
- Two dockless bikeshare companies are launching in D.C. today and they are here to test your Capital Bikeshare loyalty. (via DCist)
- The folks behind Solly’s and The Pug are opening up a bar downtown and it’s going to be completely unlike most of the bars in that area, no gimmick, no food, no mixologists, just booze. (via City Paper)
- Forbes takes a closer look at D.C. Council member David Grosso, one of the many people fighting to simplify medical marijuana laws.
- Speaking of the D.C. Council, they’re trying to get rid of a Confederate statue in Judiciary Square. (via WAMU)
- Here’s a fun little rat map to creep you out for the rest of the day.