WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Say goodbye to the IOTA club. (via ARL Now)
- Amazon might open a second head quarters in D.C. Maybe. Possibly. Who knows. (via WBJ)
- Ready to get the hell out of work and enjoy your weekend? Don’t want to do any more work? Play with this map.
- Or play with this map.
- Upshur Street is the best place to eat out in D.C. Here’s why.
- Georgetown has a swastika problem. (via NBC)
- This woman has a life-size Jesus mannequin that she carries to the Capitol every day. I have so many follow up questions, I can’t even think straight. (via Washingtonian)
- Here’s a fun D.C. fact: There’s a bunch of WWI chemicals hanging out under American University and it looks like they’re making cleanup crews sick. (via WTOP)
- Enjoy this magical weather before Irma comes and you never want to leave your house. (via Post)