WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Dupont Circle is getting a new store that’s only carrying D.C. made products. 10 years ago, this store probably couldn’t exist. (via press release)
- D.C.’s coyote population may be stabilizing, so get ready to welcome our brand new, slightly terrifying canine neighbors. (via DCist)
- If Irma continues to cut up the East coast, the Mall could face some very real flooding. (via WUSA)
- Speaking of Irma, the Fairfax County search and rescue team are making their way to Florida right now. (via WAMU)
- Want to soak up the sweet fall weather? Washingtonian has your back.
- Protestors marching from Charlottesville finally arrived in D.C. yesterday. The trip took them 10 days. Apparently three of those days were filled with rain. These people are definitely better than me. (via WTOP)
- In other fun protest news, protestors built a giant Jeff Sessions statue and tore it down today. Goddamn those activists are crafty and creative. (via DCist)
- In fun food news, wine writing blows. Here’s why.