WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Have you noticed those vintage looking anti-Trump posters? Here’s an interview with the people who made them.
- Someone in Virginia just won $3 million. (via DCist)
- For those of you who have feelings about gas station food (and there are way more of you out there than I thought) D.C.’s first Wawa is officially opening in December. Get hyped? (via Washingtonian)
- Metro has no interest in partnering with ride sharing apps when it comes to transporting senior citizens and people with disabilities. (via WAMU)
- Here’s some good news: the National Cathedral is going to remove the stained glass windows that honor Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson. (via WJLA)
- These dining trends are changing the way we think about food.
- Robot snakes are being tested at GW and they’re apparently the next big thing when it comes to colon surgery. Cool. Yeah. That doesn’t sound terrifying. (via WTOP)
- Whatever you do, don’t take the red line this weekend. (via DCist)