WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- We put Compass Coffee’s cup sizes to the test on our Instagram and here are the results. The left is a large, by the way.
- A man was struck by a Metro train in Arlington. (via DCist)
- Blue Bottle opens it’s doors to the caffeine obsessed in Georgetown. (via DCist)
- It’s National Ice Cream Month, but don’t let the world tell you what to do. You can eat ice cream any damn day you want. (via NBC)
- Say goodbye to that sweet sweet free Saturday Metro parking. (via WAMU)
- The Air and Space Museum is low key falling apart. (via NBC)
- A local rides one of those double decker tour buses and lives to tell the tale. (via Post)
- DC Refined has a list of comfortable, all day hang out spots.