WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- A Kendrick Lamar pop up is coming to Georgetown for one. day. only. (via DCist)
- You can get 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the price of one tomorrow and if that isn’t the right way to start a Friday, I don’t know what is. (via DCist)
- Have you ever wondered what the story is behind that parking lot that is all over Instagram? Look no further. (via Washingtonian)
- It’s too hot to live.
- The Zoo just welcomed a baby tiger into the world and I’m so into it.
— National Zoo (@NationalZoo) July 12, 2017
- BET is officially gone. (via WBJ)
- Remember when HFS was replaced with a Spanish music radio station in the middle of the day? I imagine this was kind of like that. (via Post)
- Roosevelt Island is open! Let’s go hiking! (via WAMU)
- San Francisco has worse traffic that us and for some reason that makes me feel very victorious. (via WTOP)
- Your servers are doing some seriously interesting shit on the side. (via City Paper)
- Compass Coffee faces its first major scandal. (via POPville)