WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- RIP, Mobb Deep’s Prodigy. (Pitchfork)
- D.C. licenses may soon have non-binary gender options. (DCist)
- Two dudes from Virginia swam for hours with broken jet skis. They’re fine. That’s impressive. (AP)
- A tornado hit Silver Spring on Monday. What? (Washington Post)
- Ryan Zimmerman, Daniel Murphy and Bryce Harper are still leading in All Star votes for their positions. (MLB)
- The City Paper has a sneak peek of the new Ben’s mural.
— Washington City Paper (@wcp) June 20, 2017