WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- John Wall spent yesterday delivering McDonalds meals because it’s a magical world we live in. (via Fox 5)
- City Paper uncovers more info about the local chef who has a record of sexual abuse. (via City Paper)
- The Howard Theatre continues its death spiral. (via Post)
- Marie Claire profiles a doctor who performs abortions in Falls Church.
- There’s not just one Wawa coming to the D.C. area, we’re getting 50. (via WBJ)
- Fun fact: the actual papal crown that Jude Law’s is based off of in the HBO show Young Pope (or as me and my boyfriend like to call it Young Popa Roach) is on display in D.C. (via DCist)
- The fast casual train is losing its steam. (via WBJ)