WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- A streetcar collided with a Metrobus leading to 10 people injured. It’s official, every mode of public transportation in D.C is cursed. (via DCist)
- Bowser promises that D.C. will continue to follow the Paris Agreement.
— Mayor Muriel Bowser (@MayorBowser) June 2, 2017
- Tear down these posters.
- D.C. taxis are getting a hardware update. (via WAMU)
- Also, the weather looks real nice. (via Post)
- Chef’s are (quietly) fleeing D.C. for the suburbs. (via City Paper)
- Renwick is gearing up for a huge Burning Man exhibit and I honestly cannot wait to see it. (via DCist)
- Tortilla Coast in Logan Circle surprise closed and no one knows why. (via POPville)
- And Shouk is opening its second location. We love their pita. A lot. (via DCist)
- D.C. loves these mini clothespin garnishes and I truly do not get it. (via Washingtonian)