WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Goodbye, Pedro and Vinny’s Burritos. (The Washington Post)
Last week of Pedro and Vinnys on K street forever…..for this week I will be around the corner from my usual spot, ill be on K st not 15th
— PedroandVinnys (@PedroVinnys) May 15, 2017
- D.C. cabs are going to be a little cheaper and a little more like Uber but you still won’t be able to pay in the app so will it really change anything? (DCist)
- There’s a new Change.org petition: Hold FOX 5 DC Accountable for Irresponsible Seth Rich Reporting
- Prince of Petworth has some pretty photos of last night’s storm.
- It’s National Bike To Work Day. WAMU has a story on a dude that rides 28 miles to work.
- Suspect in custody after ambulance stolen from Prince George’s hospital. (WUSA)