WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- This is why we can’t have nice things!
- Your microgreens are coming with a side of Sean Spicer. (via City Paper)
- Check out this gorgeous new music video by local cellist Janel Leppin. (via NPR)
- Local universities continue to do bad things and get 100% caught. (via Post)
- City Winery is definitely coming to Ivy City, the neighborhood that is basically only accessible by car. (via WBJ)
- These are the awesome women chef’s to watch out for (and support). (via DC Refined)
- CityLab really doesn’t want the Carnegie Library to turn into an Apple Store. Everyone agrees with you. No one (except Apple) wants this.
- Journalist Charnice Milton who was killed in SE this year is getting a book store in her name. (via WUSA9)
- What a surprise! A morbid terrible surprise. (via Post)