WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Expect to pay $12,000 a month for a two bedroom in a new Shaw apartment building. (via City Paper)
- On the other hand, $3 falafel is coming to Georgetown. (via City Paper)
- This is gonna make you cry!
- The ugly duckling Convention Center we know and love is getting a makeover. (via WBJ)
- An Instagrammers paradise is coming to Dupont. (via City Paper)
- Fort Reno has opened up artist submissions, so it looks like everything will be fine. Just like every year. (via DCMD)
- Peter Chang’s new restaurant is almost here. (via Washingtonian)
- Speaking of food, Sietsema is into Le DeSales. (via Post)
- And DC Refined lists D.C.’s best ice cream sandwiches.