WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The Holocaust Museum is getting a new building to house their immense collection. (via Post)
- Oh and some anti-semitic graffiti was found on Georgetown’s campus. Is there some deeply shitty college Olympics going on that I don’t know about? (via NBC)
- People with disabilities are no longer allowed to park downtown for free. (via WAMU)
- This article made my eyes roll so far back into my head I’m pretty sure I’m blind and I’ll never be able to see again. (via Arlington Magazine)
- Apple is going to put a skylight and some trees in the Carnegie Library. Man I wish something else was going in that building. (via WAMU)
- Soak up this warm weather with some A+ tiki drinks. (via DC Refined)
- Speaking of drinks, DCist asked some of our favorite local bartenders to tell their weirdest stories.
- Metro wants your fare money, it wants it really bad. (via WAMU)
- The Alexandria Film Festival wants you to submit your movie.