WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- George Washington University Museum tackles D.C.’s swamp myth head on. (via WAMU)
- Washingtonian makes the case for shopping in Old Town.
- MGM is really, really killing it. (via WBJ)
- In fun news, Taylor Gourmet is moving to Chicago. (via DCist)
- In whatever news, Tiffany Trump is going to Georgetown in the fall. (via DCist)
- You’ve never seen corn dogs like this before… (via City Paper)
- Guacamole gelato exists and I’m upset about it. No one is allowed to have fun unless it’s my kind of fun. (via Eater)