WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- More information about the bullshit happening at American University.
- We’re the second worst mosquito city in the US! No summer is complete without a bout of West Nile. (via NBC)
- It’s still impossible to get tickets to the African American History Museum. (via WTOP)
- Could privatizing help Metro? Could anything help Metro? (via WAMU)
- Eater has a very handy guide to all of the important food awards you may (or may not) have heard of.
- Speaking of food awards, Mark Furstenberg just won a James Beard award! (via DCist)
- It looks like the Anacostia Busboys & Poets wont be opening until 2018. (via UrbanTurf)
- A Warby Parker is coming to Bethesda. (via Washingtonian)
- This is what D.C. will look like if everything really goes to shit.