WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Hamilton is coming to the Kennedy Center and everyone is freaking the hell out. (via Post)
- If you’re one of those people who is freaking out, here’s how you can get tickets.
- It’s gross out. Treat yourself to some coffee.
- If you’re downtown right now (and some of you have to be) watch out for White Collar Crime Risk Zones! They’re everywhere! (via DCist)
- Beyonce launched her own Formation scholarship at Howard University. Please tell me that means Beyonce is going to be coming to D.C. more often. Please. (via DCist)
- Police, fire and emergency crews are holding a full scale terrorist attack exercise tomorrow, so you know, don’t freak the fuck out. (via Post)
- The Woodley Park murder house has been demolished. (via NBC)
- Four more cannabis activists were arrested yesterday. (via WTOP)
- Mason Dixie Biscuit Co. is changing their hours after having a hard time keeping up with demand (via City Paper)