WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The Capitals are hosting free yoga to calm their fans the fuck down. (via Washington)
- This weekend is gonna be fun. (via Post)
- Also, the traffic is gonna blow. (via WTOP)
- The Post profiles Peaches, a woman who has been working at Ben’s Chili Bowl for 40 years.
- Riders were stuck on the Jokers Jinx roller coaster at Six Flags for more than two hours. I mean I know our Six Flags was shitty but my god. That sounds like my own personal hell. (via Post)
- If you’re keeping chickens in your tiny ass D.C. backyard, you might not be for long. (via WAMU)
- Foggy Bottom smells like raw sewage and I can’t stop laughing. (via WJLA)
- The Cherry Blossom Pop-Up Bar is shutting down soon, but don’t worry, Derek Brown has more tricks up his sleeve. (via Washingtonian)
- In light of all the white paint Brutalism controversy, GGW highlights the best Brutalist buildings in D.C.