WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The cherry blossom peak bloom has been delayed. Again. (via WBJ)
- It’s the Equinox but if we’ve learned anything in 2017 it’s that the weather doesn’t make sense anymore. (via Post)
- Washingtonian ranks some of D.C.’s themed restaurants.
- Speaking of food, all of the Shophouse locations are going to be taken over by Bibibop Asian Grill. RIP for real this time. (via NRN)
- It’s Architecture Month in D.C.! Hug your nearest brutalist building. (via Curbed)
- We should all pay more attention to the art hanging up at your local coffee shop. (via City Paper)
- A Howard University professor held a mock slave auction and people are really not happy about it. (via Fox 5)
- IOTA Cafe needs your help.
- One of Margaret Thatcher’s tea sets was stolen from a local home. (via NBC)