WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The Purple Line may be nothing more than a fantasy. (via WAMU)
- Turns out tourists don’t want to come and look at all the dead cherry blossoms. (via WJLA)
- The Glover Park Whole Foods has closed due to rodent related renovations. Rat King! Rat King! Rat King! (via Post)
- Running in front of the Trump Hotel is expensive as hell. (via NBC)
- I’d like to think that the fine folks at City Paper wrote and researched this story just for the R. Kelly reference.
- DCMD has your guide to the local music festivals happening this summer.
- You can now get ramen at Bullfrog Bagel’s because who doesn’t want a side of soup with their bagel? Also please send me some right now. (via Eater)
- Speaking of food, a new fast casual place has opened on H, which is annoying because now I have to update the Fast Casual Guide again. (via POPville)
- According to expats, these are the best Irish bars in D.C. (via Thrillist)