WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- D.C. is in the top ten happiest places to live. I mean, I almost started crying when I was looking at studio apartment rents today, but I guess math is never wrong! (via WalletHub)
- Casa Ruby was vandalized and an employee was assaulted. Can everyone just keep their shit together and stop being terrible for one whole day? (via DCist)
- Speaking of bad things, hate crimes are up 62% in the District. (via Fox 5)
- The 13th Street U Street Metro entrance is going to be closed for six months because that’s how long it takes to replace two whole escalators I guess. (via WUSA)
- Still trying to get those sweet Kusama tickets? Washingtonian has your back. As a warning, the lines in the exhibit are so long it took us four hours to get through. Prepare accordingly.
- A library in Montclair has a “death cafe” club and holy shit I’ve never wanted to be a part of anything more. (via Post)