WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- The new Chick-Fil-A is a month out from opening.
About a month or so from opening pic.twitter.com/lfdK2Vt6x4
— Chick-Fil-A NEDC (@chikfilaNEDC) March 8, 2017
- Russian spies love Ruby Tuesday’s. (via Washingtonian)
- In good Metro news, the 7000 series cars don’t totally suck! (via WBJ)
- If you have a wrestling addiction the WWE channel can’t fulfill, look no further than NOVA Pro Wrestling. 14 year-old me would be so into this. (via City Paper)
- DCMD has a handy playlist featuring all the local bands that are going to be at SXSW, just in case you need a little primer before you head to Austin.
- Cork Wine Bar is suing Trump. This has to be the first time in US history the president has been sued by a bar, right? What a time to be alive. (via Washingtonian)
- RIP ShopHouse. We loved you even though apparently no one else did. (via DCist)
- D.C.’s alleyways are slowly coming back to life. (via Washingtonian)