WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Bao Bao is getting ready to leave D.C. I’m gonna miss you, you weird fluffy giant. (via Post)
- A building on H Street is giving away a free trip to Cuba (and $1000 toward a charity of you choice) when you sign a lease. (via City Paper)
- Washingtonian is sick of these D.C. dining trends, including having local beer for the sake of local beer. If you guys don’t want any of that beer, I’d be happy to take it off your hands.
- A local student created a board game appropriately called “Immigrant’s Nightmare”. (via WAMU)
- Alexandria is looking especially gross these days. (via GGW)
- Take a look into what a local FlyWheel instructor eats in a day. And then cry yourself to sleep. (via Washingtonian)
- DeVos tried to visit a local middle school today. It didn’t go well. (via Post)