WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Absolute fucking insane people are protesting outside of Comet. (via Washingtonian)
- Washington Post has the low down on tomorrows protests.
- And City Paper has all the musical protest parties covered.
- SafeTrack is going to be bigger and better in 2017. And by better I mean worse. (via GGW)
- Check out some of the headliners for the Women’s March. (via DCMD)
- Eater has a very deep dive into the Shaw Bijou fiasco.
- Also, The Dabney is opening a bar in their basement. (via Washingtonian)
- Is Kalorama going to become the new bougiest neighborhood in D.C.? (via City Paper)