WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Eat the Rich will keep up its Stranger Things decorations for a little while longer. We get it. We’re too lazy to take down our Christmas tree too. (via Washingtonian)
- Uber is sharing its data with D.C. so we can all learn a little bit more about traffic. (via WBJ)
- Young Rapids and The El Mansouris are breaking up. We’ll miss you crazy kids. (via DCMD)
- A very rare bird died in the museum. Maybe it was really sad about David Bowie? (via Post)
- Mayor Bowser is pushing back on the policy that takes away driver licenses from drug offenders. (via DCist)
- The road closures are coming. (via WBJ)
- DCist has a list of all the best winter CSAs if you’re still trying to adhere to your new years resolutions.
- Warren Rojas is the new editor of Eater DC.