WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy:
- Wale has a new anti-Trump song and Tomi (Tami) Lahren got Mad Online about it. (via Washingtonian)
- The Post lists the eight best bars that opened in 2016 and there are a few surprises.
- There’s a weird sexxxy picture of a young George Washington at Farmers & Distillers and it’s making me uncomfortable. (via City Paper)
- D.C.’s most expensive home has gotten a touch more expensive. (via Urban Turf)
- It’s still almost impossible to get into the National Museum of African American History & Culture. (via Post)
- DCist has a fun map of all the languages spoken in D.C. that aren’t English and Spanish.
- Is Petworth about to sink into the swamp? Or is the Metro causing all those weird rumbling noises. (via Post)
- Why is AU the only school who has utilized Metro’s discount student program? (via GGW)