WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- We don’t usually toot our own horn in D.C. News, but our 2018 food writer round up almost made me go blind. The least you can do is read it.
- Ocean City really doesn’t want you to free the nipple.
- DCPL wants you to create some art for the new foyer of the MLK Library. And by you, I mean a local artist. A real artist. Someone who’s talented.
- Bresca bartender Josue Gonzalez is reppin’ D.C. at United States Bartenders’ Guild Legacy Cocktail Competition. Don’t lose!
- A Taco Bell Cantina just opened in Alexandria! It’s like a regular Taco Bell but with booze! It’s a Christmas miracle.
- Ivy City Smokehouse is putting in a raw bar to satisfy all your chilled seafood news.
- Amazon really wants their Crystal City office to look like an evil villain’s lair.
- Everyone is going to the airport at the same time! Good luck!