WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- There was some news yesterday.
- DCist has two great interviews on their site today, one with the abuela of Columbia Heights street vendors and one with the local band Oh He Dead.
- The “worst headline I’ve read today” award goes to Washingtonian for the story: DC Is Getting a Female Empowerment-Themed Hotel.
- Eater hit us with that one two punch of the most beautiful restaurants in D.C. and the most quiet restaurants in D.C.
- Is this the best tequila shot in D.C.?
- According to DCPL, these were the most popular books of the year.
- Capital One Arena is going full steam ahead on mobile tickets. I hope your phone doesn’t die!
- Check out these commemorative SmarTrip cards through the ages. Those Van Gogh cards are so sick.
- Popville confirms that Michael B. Jordan was hanging around Union Station today.