WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- D.C. is now 700,000 strong.
- Hope you’re not sick of hearing the name, “Mike Isabella” because that drama is far from over.
- Don’t take the Silver Line this week.
- City Paper writes about the last open Taylor Gourmet.
- Smoked & Stacked is closing, but its legacy and pastrami will live on.
- Washingtonian explains why (almost) every Salvadoran place in D.C. serves Mexican food.
- Looking to fill your stomach with seafood? These are all the places in D.C. you can hit up a Feast of the Seven Fishes.