WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- This is why we aren’t allowed to have nice things.
- In the Sports Corner, Players keep leaving Georgetown’s basketball team.
- In surprising celebrity news, a Pusha-T approved ramen bar is coming to Navy Yard.
- Satellite Room isn’t coming into 2020 with the rest of us. Their last night is NYE.
- Have a picky family member / friend / loved one coming into D.C.? Skip the tasting room reservations and take them here instead.
- Service Bar will soon be serving up some of the best fried chicken sandwiches in the DMV.
- The WJLA team helped find a missing D.C. USPS van. Your mail might be in here!
- And here’s an interesting look at the history of Reston and what the hell is going on there now.