WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Meet the National Museum of American History’s new director.
- Your must read of the day involves food and death.
- The District Coyote Project is here to teach us all about our new neighbors.
- I hate that AdMo is a real thing. I don’t have a good reason. I just do.
- There was some drama on the D.C. subreddit involving a fake / scam school and a suspect Q&A.
- Let the experts prepare your Christmas day feast.
- Eater explores the past, present and future of Ben’s Chili Bowl.
- A fried chicken and oyster join is taking over the Tasty Burger space in Shaw.