WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Michelle Obama and Ellen DeGeneres surprised Randle Highlands Elementary School in Southeast with $100,000.
- In light of the Newseum closing up shop, WAMU asked a few of our favorite Washingtonians (including BYT founder Svetlana Legetic) what the museum should do next.
- This article about D.C. hockey coach Neal Henderson pairs well with our interview of D.C. ice rink manager John Connor.
- D.C. has a brand new Yelp competitor that’s based on rating individual dishes.
- Shouk is now serving up latkes and they look A++.
- We’re in the middle of a Malört drought! A Malört crisis! A Malört apocalypse!
- DCist has an experiential D.C. gift guide if you’re tired of wrapping presents and dealing with stuff.
- The (local) Internet is fired up about this Destination DC ad.
- Make your day / life better with some of the best croissants in D.C.