WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Did your commute suck this morning? Here’s why.
- Speaking of WMATA, their newest pilot program involves free (and discounted) Metro trips.
- Every D.C. gift guide should include this bedazzled panda statue that is being sold for a cool $7,500.
- Alero has been accused of racial profiling. Again.
- Eater has announced the winners of its short (but sweet) Eater Awards.
- Speaking of good food, Washingtonian is highlighting some of the best dishes in D.C.
- A man stabbed a security guard (multiple times) and hit a woman with his car (twice) near the National Shrine. What the hell is going on?
- Greater Greater Washington has an important toilet law update. My very small bladder thanks you for your service.
- The weather is weird today.