WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Ultramarathons are the new hot sporty thing. Or something.
- I guess… this is a good omen…?
- Say goodbye (probably) to local handsome man Bryce Harper. You made our city 10% more attractive by osmosis.
- Hazel’s new chef is bringing a little Turkish flair to the menu.
- With these “medicinal cocktails” we’re one step closer to getting back to the good old days when cocaine was medicine! Finally!
- And speaking of booze, the Wharf’s distillery and tiki bar is opening for business.
- DCPL and local bookstores are working hard to make DC’s book deserts a thing of the past.
- This classic Maryland diner is slated to become a dispensary.