WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Here is your guide to celebrating Hanukkah in D.C.
- What bar is she talking about? I need to know.
- NoMa is getting a brand new park (and it’s breaking ground next month).
- And speaking of NoMa, Menomale is officially opening their second location in the neighborhood.
- D.C. activists took matters into their own hands and added a home made Jamal Kashoggi Way sign to the block in front of the Saudi Arabian embassy.
- Isabella Eatery has been replaced by A Taste of Urbanspace, which sounds like a startup that’s disrupting the food scene by convincing everyone to eat pureed concrete. And/or Soylent.
- Your long read of the day involves murder and great website design.
- The newest Gregory’s Coffee location will be slinging CBD laced lattes.
- It’s National Cookie Day. Drown your sorrows with some sugar.